University of Roma Tre, 4-6 July 2018
The annual workshop of ISHTIP in 2018 will be held at the School of Law, University of Roma Tre, Via Ostiense 161, 00154 Rome (4-6 July). It will be jointly organised by the Department of Law – University of Roma Tre, ASK – Bocconi University, and the Department of Cultural Heritage Studies, University of Salerno.
The organisers will be Fiona Macmillan (Birkbeck, University of London), Lillà Montagnani (Bocconi University, Milan) and Giovanni Riccio (University of Salerno).
Call for Papers: here
Pre-event Rountable (3rd July) Call for Papers: here
Register for the Workshop
Use these links to sign up for the workshop and related events:
- Pre-Event Roundtable
- Main Conference Admission
- Book Launch and Drinks Party – July 4th
- Conference Dinner – July 5th
Local Hotel info
The following hotels are in walking distance from the University of Roma Tre:
- Abitart Hotel, http://www.abitarthotel.com/ (4 star) (10 minutes walk)
- Hotel San Anselmo, http://www.aventinohotels.com/sananselmo/ (4 Star) (20 minutes walk)
- Hotel Aventino, http://www.aventinohotels.com/aventino/ (3 Star) (20 minutes walk)
- Hotel Villa San Pio, http://www.hotelvillasanpio.com/default.html (3 Star)(20 minutes walk)
- Hotel Santa Prisca, http://www.hotelsantaprisca.it/ (2 Star) (20 minutes walk)
Keep in Touch
Feel free to subscribe to our mailing list using the form below.